WWII Signal Flags 1/200 Scale Trumpeter
The Missouri is the third United States Navy Iowa class battleship and was built and entered service in 1944. In January 1945 the USS Missouri was flagship of the 3rd Fleet and formally joined the U.S. Pacific Fleet. It took part in a few battles, including Iwo Jima, the Battle of Okinawa and Japanese native attack operations from February to July 1945. Missouri witnessed the historic moment of the end of the Second World War – at 9:02 on September 2, 1945, the representative of Japan signed the unconditional surrender on the USS Missouri deck, parked at the Tokyo Bay, bringing World War II a stop.
This is a detail set only – full kit sold separately
WWII Signal Flags Details:
Skill Level: 3
– Assembly required
– Two decal sheets
– Includes Division, Squadron, Convoy Commodore, and First through Fourth Sub flags
– Includes Station, Emergency, Senior Officer Present, Speed, Port, Answering and Burgee Command flags
– Includes Deploy, Church PT, Black, Starboard and Pennants Zero through Nine flags
– Includes Interrogative, Code, Turn, Designate/Acknowledge Signal, Formation, Corpen- Stop the Turn, and Preparative Replenishing flags
– Specifically designed for Trumpeter’s 1/200 Scale USS Missouri Kit or other 1/200 scale WWII ship kits
– Illustrated instructions
To view our entire catalog of ship kits, please click here.
For a good reference on building model ships, please click here.
Have questions about any of our products? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!