1/200 Trumpeter USS Arizona BB-39 Battleship 1941
The USS Arizona was laid down in March 1914 at the New York Navy Yard, launched in June 1915, sponsored by Miss Esther Ross and commissioned at her builder’s yard in October 1916 with Capt. John D. McDonald in command. Arizona was a Pennsylvania-class battleship of the United States Navy. The vessel was the third to be named in honor of the 48th state, though the first since its statehood was actually achieved. The USS Arizona is best known for her cataclysmic and dramatic sinking, with the loss of 1,177 lives, during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, the event that brought about US involvement in World War II.
USS Arizona BB-39 Battleship 1941 Box Content Details:
– Requires paint and glue for assembly
– Illustrated instructions and paint profile
– Gun barrels elevate and the turret rotates
– Access ladders for hatches
– Replicated lifeboats, transport boat and support frames
– Accurate propellers and crane
– Three different additional guns on the port and starboard sides that rotate and elevate
– Anchors swivel and rotate
– Various additional deck details and battleship equipment included
– One-piece slide-molded upper and lower hulls
– Includes 2 OS2U seaplanes with operating sliding catapult
– 21 sprues
– 3 photo-etched frets
– Decals for 1941 US Navy
– 12 metal gun barrels
– 4 metal propeller shafts
– 4 metal gun shafts
– Metal anchor chain
– Clear parts
– Detailed deck pattern
To view our entire catalog of ship kits, please click here.
For a good reference on building model ships, please click here.
Have questions about any of our products? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!