Pasabahce Bosphorus Ferry (TU0141)
Paşabahçe is built with number 141 in the shipyards of of Cantieri Navale di Taranto S.p.A Dockyard in Italy as a passenger ship and was launched in 1952. In the same year, she was officially operated by Turkish Maritime Affairs Co. and she commenced her ferry service from the West side to the East side of the Bosphorus.
By means of her two 600 horsepower Sulzer engines, the ship has gained a justified reputation as the fastest in the cities ferries. Another feature of her magnificence is that she has a passenger capacity of 2000. One of he memorable features of the ship decoratively is the relief of the Greek goddess Artemis at the wall of the staircase ascending to the upper deck. This boat was retired in 2010, but is remembered with love in Istanbul with the nickname of “Pasha”
Scale: 1:87 (HO Scale)
Length: 33.7″ (85.6 cm)
Height: 10.8″ (27.5 cm)