The harbor tug Neptun is a remotely controlled, model-like replica of a harbor tug in the scale 1:50, as they are still to be found today in many ports. Model of this construction were harbor tugs of the Bugsier series in Hamburg.
In the construction of the model much emphasis was placed on high fidelity and lovingly executed details. On the lower mast platform is a functioning, rigid fire extinguisher. The Neptune is particularly manoeuvrable thanks to the swiveling Kortdüse, so that all difficult towing and Bugsiermanöver succeed easily. The towing hook can also be opened remotely.
– Hull, bulwark, machine and wheelhouse deep-drawn
– Fireplace and other plastic small parts
– Laser cut wood parts for interior work
– Shaft and propeller
– sprayed Kortdüse, functional towing equipment; stanchions
– RC connectors, hardware and mounting hardware
– Detailed, richly illustrated construction manual, detailed architectural drawings
REQUIRES Neptun Fitting Set ro1031