Universal Work Holder (140mm) – ModelCraft
• Ideal for holding small and odd-shaped parts
• For filling, painting, engraving, sawing, shaping etc.
• The 8 steel pins can be placed anywhere around the head
• Useful for bending and forming wire around
• Handle can be removed and the head can be locked in a bench vice
• 140mm long (approx. 5.5 in)
Modelcraft Universal Work Holder (140mm) A versatile support tool for holding odd shapes & smaller components while painting, filing, sawing, engraving or gluing. The clamp head can be removed from base and fitted to a larger bench vice if required. The wooden handle is fitted with inbuilt rubber ring making the work holder stable & non-slip. The work holder can grip from the outside or from within. The pins can also be used for bending and forming wire. Kit includes 8 steel pins which can be placed anywhere on the head to accommodate various shapes.
Clamping & Work Holding The Modelcraft collection includes tools for clamping and work holding to cater for all model making and craft requirements. As any accomplished model maker will know, it is essential to have a job held securely and in the right position- especially when working on precision items. By securing items whilst working on them you can ensure accuracy and minimize mistakes.