The Legend of the ship the Flying Dutchman
For centuries, the legend of the Flying Dutchman has captured the imagination. The story tells how the shadows of the damned, the ship, and its crew are doomed to wander the world’s oceans for eternity without ever reaching land, all because of their captain. Fateful decision to sail in fatal seas. The legend has inspired the imagination of playwrights, poets, and painters. It has even become a feature of the popular “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise, where the ship is known simply as the Dutchman and sails under the command of the fictional captain, Davy Jones.
And while legend says the appearance of the phantom ship portends doom, the sighting of the new Flying Dutchman kit from OcCre is a sign of many hours of enjoyment in store for you!
The kit features the quality parts and instructions that you’ve come to expect from OcCre. Laser-cut frameworks, quality wood strips for planking the hull and deck, wooden dowels, rigging line, and wood and metal fittings that look like they came straight from Davy Jones’ Locker. This kit also includes a cast nameplate, basic base, and boat’s sails.
Plus, the kit features a cutaway interior that allows you to get creative with the ship’s internal details, which you can light up with OcCre’s optional lighting kit (sold separately).
– Single-lined boat hull with a side opening to reveal the contents inside.
– Possibility of illuminating the interior of the hull and lanterns. With the Led Lights Kit Ref. 55010.
– Numerous details inside the hull, complete cannons, ammunition, hammocks, merchandise, barrels, etc.
– Ultra-realistic casting.
– Step-by-step video tutorials.
– Instructions in 5 languages.
– HD photos step by step.
– Parts list with measurements and materials.
– IP sheet to identify the parts
– Scale plans.
– High-quality model.
– Lifetime warranty from OcCre
Length 30.6″ (775mm)
Width 11.8″ (300mm)
Height 25.4″ (645mm)