5-in-1 Angle Tool and Gauge (100mm)
• Versatile measuring tool – metric/imperial
• Performs five separate & distinct functions
• Quality steel construction
Modelcraft 5-in-1 Angle Tool and Gauge (100mm)
- This versatile tool includes the following 5 functions:
- Protractor: For measuring and laying out angles
- Measuring tool: Can be used as a ruler, (4″/100mm).
- It has etched graduations in 64th and in millimetres
- Centre finder: For locating centers on shafts and circles
- Circle divider: Is used for dividing circles into sectors, polygons and poly grams (up to 9 equal parts)
- Drill point gauge: For checking 59 degree angle points
Marking & Measuring. The Modelcraft Collection includes tools for Marking & Measuring. Accurate measuring and marking are fundamental to the success of any hobby & craft project. You will be able to tackle most measuring jobs using a steel rule, an engineer’s square and a scribe tool. There are certain tasks which require more precision. In these circumstances a set of divider calipers, micrometer or Vernier calipers will usually offer the accuracy you require.
The SHESTO Model Craft Collection. The SHESTO Model Craft collection is a comprehensive range of useful, often hard to find precision hand tools and accessories essential for any toolbox. The range of Model Craft tools covers many applications where detail, precision and close up control are needed, such as: model making, general hobby & craft, electronics & light engineering, renovation & restoration, jewelry making, as well as smaller DIY and household repairs.
To view our entire catalog of tools, please click here.
For a good reference on building model ships, please click here.
Have questions about any of our products? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!