Recapture the traditional charm and simplicity of a free sailing pond model with Cricket . This 11″ sloop with adjustable mainsail, jib and rudder can sail a straight course or perform jibing and tacking maneuvers with ease. Easy to follow illustrated instructions and plans invite the modeler into the rewarding experience of wooden boat modeling and sailing. Simple no glue construction and innovative cut-and-tape sails keep assembly time short and make this kit the right choice for beginners. Pre-shaped wood hull includes cockpit and pre-drilled holes for mast, bowsprit and post.
- Pre-cut & drilled solid wood parts
- Machined solid brass ballast keel
- Brass and galvanized fittings
- Copper rudder pins
- Cotton rigging line
- Poly sail material
- Pre-cut & slotted wood spars
- Adjustable rudder
- Two piece wood display stand
- Easy to follow illustrated instructions
Items needed to complete kit: hammer, craft knife, sandpaper, needle, paint and fine point permanent marker.